krislaughs: (doctorwho)
[personal profile] krislaughs
This shouldn't have surprised me, really, but the lengths to which she's willing to go to win this, still did.

Jon Stewart and his Super Hump Day officially own my soul and make me spit peas out my nose.

For those of you who've seen and been moved by this video, Will.i.am explains why he recorded it. Abuse of ellipses aside, I thought it was a perfect of example of one person taking it upon themselves to do something.

And lastly, I thought this was an interesting take on the "superdelegate" (which are like political superheroes. Only not.) problem.

I need an indecision '08 icon...

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

krislaughs: (Default)
krislaughs

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 20th, 2026 03:21 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
September 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 2017