krislaughs: (Default)
[personal profile] krislaughs
Completely missed valentines day there, but I hope you all that a good one and are recovered sufficiently.

Thank you, [livejournal.com profile] one_2_3_4 for the v-gift! Totally brightened an otherwise chaotic day. I didn't stop working, sit down, or eat (except, I did stop once to pee and feed my pets) from 6am til midnight as emergencies just kept pouring in and, after five nights of no more than 4 consecutive hours' sleep-- it wasn't easy. Finally finished the last emergency surgery, recovered the horse, and let the students take the rest of the overnight treatments. And to think, this is the slow time of year... *going to be dead come april*

Anywho, just have to make it through today and this evening I can actually have dinner followed by SLEEP!

Date: 2010-02-15 03:50 pm (UTC)
ext_11786: (Default)
From: [identity profile] dotfic.livejournal.com
*Sends you hugs and lots of coffee*

Date: 2010-02-15 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlmostlikely.livejournal.com
Eeeeek. I hope you get the chance to stock up on sleep before April arrives, honey!! <33333

Date: 2010-02-16 12:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] one-2-3-4.livejournal.com
You're very welcome! I'm glad it could have been of some help. :-)

Ohh, I hope you get some rest in there, take care of yourself too!

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

krislaughs: (Default)
krislaughs

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 20th, 2026 05:32 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
September 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 2017